Obtain A Report

Police Reports

A police report can be obtained in most cases. If the report is still under investigation or involves juveniles, then the report may be ineligible for release. In these instances, a copy of the call taken by the dispatcher will be given to you.

Criminal Reports

For a report on a criminal matter, please contact the Kearney County Attorney Melodie Bellamy:
424 N. Colorado
P.O. Box 110
Minden, NE 68959
Phone: (308) 832-0797
Fx: (308) 832-2151

Accident Reports

There is a fee of $10.00 to obtain accident reports. Credit and/or debit cards are not accepted. For an accident report, please visit the Minden Police Department located at:
246 N. Colorado
Minden, NE 68959

For additional information, please contact the Police Department at (308) 832-1150.