Img Sunny 53°F
Img Sunny 53°F
Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I request to look at public records?
Please fill out the Records Request Form and return it to the city offices at 325 North Colorado. An appointment will be made for you to view the records.


Show All Answers

1. When is the next City Council meeting?
2. How do I request to look at public records?
3. How do I get an item on a council agenda?
4. How do I apply for a handicap parking permit?
5. How do I get a permit to sell liquor at an event?
6. I want to sell an item or service door-to-door. What do I need to do?
7. How do I apply for handicap license plates?

Home Contact Us Sitemap Accessibility Calendar Agendas & Minutes Copyright Notice FAQs Staff Directory RSS Powered by CivicPlus
Minden Nebraska
325 N. Colorado  |  P.O. Box 239  |  Minden, NE 68959   |   Ph: (308)832-1820  |  Fax: (308) 832-1949
The Christmas City