The City of Minden provides the following street services:
- Bridge and culvert maintenance
- Maintenance of concrete, asphalt and gravel streets and alleys
- Maintenance of the storm drainage system
- Mowing and noxious weed control of public rights of way and properties
- Opening of tree dump and hazardous waste collection site
Grass Clippings Pile & Tree Pile
- Located north of Highway 6 & 34 on 35 Road on the east side of the road.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Hazardous Waste Collection
Hazardous Waste will be collected by appointment only. Please call the City Offices at (308) 832-1820 to schedule an appointment.