How do I address an issue with the City Council?
To speak at a City Council Meeting, the topic wishing to be discussed must be on the consent agenda. If the item is not on the agenda, then you may fill out the “Request for a Future Agenda Item” form. If your request is approved, then your topic will be placed on an upcoming agenda. Click here to view the Request for a Future Agenda Item form

Show All Answers

1. How can I contact the Mayor?
2. Where is City Hall located?
3. When are the City Council meetings held?
4. What is the phone number for the Kearney County Courthouse?
5. How do I find out what items will be on the next City Council Agenda?
6. What are the hours for City Hall?
7. How do I address an issue with the City Council?
8. Where are City Council meetings held?
9. Who are the members of the City Council?
10. When and where is the Mayor’s Breakfast and who can attend?
11. When is the next City Council and/or Mayoral election?
12. Where can I learn more about the City of Minden's codes?
13. Where do I find Voting Information?
14. Which Council Member represents my Ward and how do I contact them?